It is estimated that 90 to 95 percent of all basements in the Atlanta area will experience a problem at some time with water penetration that something as simple as a sump pump could have prevented. For every inch of rain the average roof sheds 1,000 gallons of water. Even one inch of water can take many hours to clean up and causes thousands of dollars in damaged furniture and carpets. Sump pumps are responsible for pumping excess ground water from the basement or crawl space to the outside of your home. Installing a sump pump in your basement is your best defense to prevent flooding.
Benefits of a Sump Pump:
- Maximizes property value
- Results in a cleaner and healthier home
- Prevents water damage to home and furnishings
- Keeps your foundation dry and intact, ensuring there are no cracks or problems
- Keeps the dampness from settling in, giving you a warmer dryer basement all year round
- Helps control the humidity level of your basement
- Removes moisture, which is a breeding ground for fungus, molds and mildew
- Prevents termite and insect infestation
- Keeps you worry-free no matter what the weather is like outside
- Prevents wall coverings and paint from peeling
- Prevents rust and corrosion of metal appliances
- Gives homeowners the option of finishing their basement
- Optional battery powered backup pump adds twice the protection to your home and its furnishings
For more on sump pumps or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!